Saturday, June 19

Exam over, results are out...

Exam is over for Yanyan and I.

Amazingly, results are out very fast and surprisingly, most of the class got either H1 (A) or H2A (A-).

Tell me, how do you guys think about this result? There are only two extreme marks!!! OMG, how are we going to distinguish ourselves from each other academically???

Then again, I'm really shocked and happy by what my supervisor said to me:-

"Everything about you is a H1 to me, now we just need to convince the panel that you are a H1 student"

Now that really made me sleepless!! It made me so happy that my efforts did not go unnoticed but at the same time, I feel some guilt coz I know I can do better. Will be trying very hard in the remaining 5 months to do my best!! haha...

2 comments:

Munn said...

i love this song damn damn damn much!!

Wanderer said...

Munn

don't we all!! hahaha...

they r cute! n song is nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails